Learning for the future (10. September 2021)
Seminar on experiences from three semesters of lock down
Three semesters of teaching have been influenced by restrictions of different kinds that have shifted teaching and learning partly or fully online. In this seminar researchers, teachers, staff and students present their findings from the three semesters of lock down to make us all reflect on how these findings can inform future practice at CBS. We address the following questions:
– What can we learn from experiences during the different phases of lockdown?
– What practices should be left behind and what should be continued when we return to campus?
– What do we need to keep exploring and develop further?
– The seminar is held in collaboration between the covid-19 evaluation team and T&L. The format is hybrid.
|Point on agenda||Who|
|09.00 – 09.05||
|Gregor Halff, Dean of education and Annemette Kjærgaard, Associate dean for tech-supported learning|
|09.05 – 09.50||Findings from the formal CBS covid lock down evaluations (three semesters)
– Instructors’ experiences from online teaching during the Corona pandemic
– Student evaluations of the lock down phases
|Sine Zambach, Mette Franck, researchers from the covid-19 evaluation project and Mette Dybkjær Hansen fra CBS’ business intelligence unit||Mette & Mette to find a heading
|09.50 – 10.10||Student wellbeing during lock down||A student bachelor project||Sine Zambach|
|10.10 – 10.35||Holistic student development: Resilience||Sarah Langkjær Diemar og Mads Nyeng, CBSstudents|
|10.35 – 10.45||Pause|
|10.45 – 11.05||Hybrid work: Balancing working and teaching from anywhere||Peter Holdt Christensen, Associate professor, MPP|
|11.05 – 11.30||Teaching & Learning: “Experiences and the way forward”||Nanna Andersen, Learning consultant, Teaching & Learning|
|11.30 – 11.55||Small group discussion||All participants||Output: Question for the panel|
|11.55 – 12.20||Panel debate: What does the future look like?||Faculty and students|
|12.20 – 12.30||Conclusion||Gregor Halff, Dean of education|
|12.30 – 13.00||Lunch|