Invited Keynotes and Seminar Presentations
- Buhl-Wiggers J., (June, 2021). Presentation at Conference on Teaching & Research in Economic Education (CTREE) ‘Exploring Heterogenerous Treatment Effects of Blended Learning’
- Margaryan A., (September, 2020). Invited panel speaker, European Conference ‘Platform Economy – Decent Work in Times of Digital Transformation’, Berlin’s Senate Department for Integration, Labour and Social Services, Germany
- Margaryan A., (2020, Januar). Invited seminar, Ministry of Education and Science of Denmark, ‘Learning Practices in the Platform Economy’, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Margaryan, A. (2019, December). Skill formation and workplace learning in crowdwork. Policy seminar on Skill Development of Workers in the Platform Economy, Finnish Presidency of the EU and Cedefop, Brussels, Belgium.
- Margaryan, A. (2019, September). Centre for Higher Education Futures, Aarhus University, Denmark, Invited seminar on ‘Workplace learning practices in crowdwork: Implications for policy and practice of higher education’.
- Margaryan, A. (2019, June) France Strategie (Office of the French President) and International Network on Digital Labour (INDL) Conference on ‘Microwork platforms: A challenge for artificial intelligence, a challenge for employment?’, invited panel member at the main conference and invited speaker at the doctoral colloquium associated with the main conference, Paris, France.