- Kogut, M., Thaning, M., Birksted, N (2020): Intellectual emancipation as minimal humanism – The relevance of Jacques Ranciére in business school teaching. Sage Journals, 1-23. https://journals.sagepub.com/eprint/QEZFQWRTXDUBUCH6VTKV/full
- Margaryan, A. (2019). Workplace learning in crowdwork: Comparing microworkers’ and online freelancers’ practices. Journal of Workplace Learning, 31(4), 250-273. https://doi.org/10.1108/JWL-10-2018-0126
- Margaryan, A. (2019). Comparing crowdworkers’ and conventional knowledge workers’ self-regulated learning strategies in the workplace. Human Computation, 6(1), 83-97.
- Zambach, S., Menéndez-Blanco M., & Dybdal, M (2019): How do we promote gender equity in computing? https://sciencenordic.com/computing-denmark-education/how-do-we-promote-gender-equity-in-computing/1555399
- Margaryan, A. (2019). The relationship between the nature of tasks and workplace learning practices in crowdwork. In Proceedings of the Researching Work and Learning 2019 Conference, University of Giessen, Germany.
- Guile, D., Margaryan, A., Krzywdzinski, M., & Meske, Ch. (2019). New modes of digital production: Issues of autonomy, immaterial expertise and crowdwork. International Symposium, Researching Work and Learning 2019 Conference, Giessen, Germany.
- Pinkerton, L., Brooke, S., Davies, H., Margaryan, A., & Lehdonvirta, V. (2019). Skills formation and skills matching in online platform work. In Proceedings of the British Sociological Association Annual Conference 2019, Glasgow, UK.
Policy and Project Reports
- Lehdonvirta, V., Margaryan, A., Davies, H., Larke, L., & Albert, J. (November, 2019). Skill formation and skill matching in online platform work: Practices and policies to support crowdworkers’ continuous learning. Final report, CrowdLearn project, Cedefop.
- Lehdonvirta, V., Margaryan, A., Davies, H., Larke, L., Brooke, S., & Albert, J. (May, 2019). Report on crowdworker interview: Typology and Case studies. Skill formation and skill matching in online platform work: Policies and practices for promoting crowdworkers’ continuous learning (CrowdLearn) project, Deliverable II.2, Cedefop European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training, Thessaloniki, Greece.
- Margaryan, A., Gadiraju, U., & Charlton-Czaplicki, T. (2020). Learning and skill development in online platform work: Comparing microworkers’ and online freelancers’ practices.Cedefop CrowdLearnPlus final project report, Copenhagen Business School and Delft University of Technology.
- Zambach S., Franck M., Møller Nielsen M. & Kjærgaard A.: Survey of educators’ and students’ experiences during the COVID-19 lockdown: https://teach.cbs.dk/wp-content/uploads/ShortDescHomePageV2.pdf