In light of the current situation concerning the COVID-19 virus, we have developed some guidelines with different options for you to carry out your teaching online.
If you need to move your teaching from in-class to online, please note that all communication to students must be sent out via Canvas (e.g. via the ‘Announcements’ option in Canvas).
Below, you can visit support pages for Microsoft Teams, Panopto and Canvas:
Teaching & Learning offers teaching webinars and Q&A sessions with support and guides on how to transform your in-class teaching to online. You can see the dates, times and access links below:
(Watch a recorded Panopto webinar here)
- Monday, 06/04/2020 from 10.00-10.30: Panopto Q&A
- Tuesday 07/04/2020 from 14.00-14.30: Panopto Q&A
- Wednesday 08/04/2020 from 11.00-11.30: Panopto Q&A
Microsoft Teams webinars:
- Wednesday, 8/4/2020 from 13.00-13.30: Microsoft Teams Webinar
- Tuesday 07/04/2020 from 11.30-12.30: Canvas Webinar
IT Helpdesk offers webinars on how to use Microsoft Teams in online oral exams.
These webinars will be held every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for the next four weeks. The first webinar is on Friday March 27. Please click the link below to join the webinar - it is the same link for each webinar: Link to Microsoft Teams for oral examination webinar
- Mondays at 10.00-10.30 am
- Wednesdays at 4.00-4.30 pm
- Fridays at 1.00-1.30 pm
If you have any urgent enquiries, please contact Teaching & Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have added a live chat feature on teach.cbs.dk, where a consultant will be online from 8.00-16.00 from Monday to Friday and ready to help you with any questions that you might have.
- A support contact from Teaching & Learning has been assigned to each department. If you need help, please contact the relevant contact for your department:
About this site
Tracks to Future Education at CBS
Dean of Education, Gregor Halff, shares visions for the coming years
Should you need pedagogical inspiration or technical support, you are always welcome to contact us directly using one of the following methods:
By telephone at (+45) 38 15 27 56
Visit our offices at
Porcelænshaven 7, Rosenvillaen.